The ingredients listed on the box are Gluten-Free Oats, English Walnuts, Ground Flaxseed, Crystallized Coconut Palm Nectar, Sea Salt and Vanilla Beans
I have been eating waffles for dinner on some nights, 1 waffle really fills me up!
The best thing is you only add water and you are ready to make some YUMMY waffles :)
On Amazon you can get 2 boxes for $16.99
- Pack of two, 20-ounce boxes (40-ounces total) of Surprisingly Vegan Original Recipe Gluten-Free Waffle Mix
- Each box makes approximately ten waffles (56-gram/serving); 20 servings total
- Vegan (contain no animal products)
- Wheat free, gluten-free and kosher
- Delicious, nutritious and easy to prepare -- just add water!
The Waring Belgian Waffle Maker is incredible also. The model I have is the WWM450PC. My husband melts some Earth Balance Vegan Butter and that's all he needs to put down on the non-stick surface using a basting brush. I don't add any more butter to the waffle and just use Organic Maple Syrup. The setting used to make our waffles is 5 1/2, this made a very light crisp on outside and a soft, fluffy, airy inside.
Now I am craving waffles :)