Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Vacation flewwwwwwwwwww by!





Brooklyn Bridge


Wow I can't believe how fast my vacation flew by, it's almost like a dream! We drove to Philadelphia hitting all the states in between all the way up to Vermont and back. We decided to drive straight home yesterday instead of today, so I cancelled our last night in Vermont and we drove straight home which was a 10 hour drive. We stopped half way in Syracuse, NY for lunch. Tom drove the whole way while I read my Fifty Shades of Gray books, I am on the 2nd book and they are pretty good! I don't know where I will find the time to read them now though.

I have the day off tomorrow so I hope to get my blog updated. I have tons of pictures from all the states & cities we visited. We ate SO much food and the most incredible foods I have ever had, and to top it off, they were all Vegan! Some of my favorite places I went to, I want to learn how to bake like them and Tom wants to cook a lot of the foods. I can't wait!

Tomorrow we are having 2 people come give us estimates to paint the inside of the house. Tom and I don't know where we would find the time ourselves and we want to have it all done right. I am going to paint a part of my kitchen bright yellow and the one wall dark grey, I am so excited!!!

As I am typing this I have about 10 raccoons outside my door, almost all babies. So cute but so destructive, we have never had problems with the adult ones but the babies like to take things apart. My screen door has already been demolished. They are adorable though :)



No comments:

Post a Comment