Thursday, June 6, 2013

BluePrint Cleanse Day 4-5 Review and Raw Zucchini Spaghetti


Today is day 5 of juicing and I have tomorrow left and that is it. I feel incredible today, so energetic. I did lose another pound so that is a total of 8lbs in 7 days (started prep 1 week ago today). I think I feel incredible because I added some raw food a long with drinking the juice. I had 1 apple this morning and then came home and had some pistachios and then my husband made me Raw Zucchini Spaghetti and it was incredible. I now feel like I have more energy because I am getting more calories and some solids that I truly believe we need.



Don't get me wrong, the juices from BluePrint are incredible and their customer service is great, I just don't think juicing is for me but adding it to my daily meals is a great way to get a lot of nutrients and it tastes very good.

Here are a few pictures of Norman and one of Haystack tonight :) ( As you can see I allow my cats on the kitchen table)  I need to get more pictures of my other kitties, Norman steals the show!





No comments:

Post a Comment