Friday, April 20, 2012

The Banana Hut Hawaiian BBQ- Eureka, Ca

One of our favorite places we found to eat at on our road trip out west last year was The Banana Hut Hawaiian BBQ Restaurant in Eureka, CA. Tom and I both had never had any Hawaiian Cuisine so we were excited. My sons however are pretty picky, so they said they rather get something else afterwards.

At time time, I wasn't eating Vegan completely, I have been a very strict vegetarian for many years but on and off with eating Vegan, so some of my past desserts/meals are vegetarian but had some dairy products in them.

The restaurant was decorated in a Hawaiian theme. Their food was so fresh and so delicious. My husband loved it and wanted to put Hawaii on our places to go in the next year or so right after eating there.


Vegetable Stir Fry- Stir fried zucchini, carrots, red bell pepper and
onions stir fried with a teriyaki sauce, white rice, and green salad.
Tom's Kalua Pig -slow roasted
smoked pork, served on a bed of shredded cabbage, white rice, green salad.
Macadamia pie -flown in from Hawaii
Coconut pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment