Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A few things I am loving right now






I fell in love with this shirt from Old Navy when I saw it here on Naomi Davis from Rockstar Diaries. I  love the little birds and colors. I was at the Eastwood Mall in Niles this past weekend and found the Blue one on clearance for $12.97 size XS and it fits perfect! I really wanted the white one and called around to the stores that are within driving distance, no-one had it. So I called Old Navy up and they were able to look into their system and tell me who had them in stock. I called up a bunch of stores while the employees would go look in their clearance and I found 1 Small White one in Connecticut and 1 Small Blue one in Columbus, Ohio. I figured I would get another blue one in size small, for that price, why not have a few. They are so adorable and the quality seems very good for Old Navy. The Columbus store said it was free shipping and the one in Connecticut said $5.00 so it was well worth it. 

I love the bird print so when I was on ASOS I typed in bird print and found this dress. but it was sold out in my size. I looked on Ebay and found it in light pink and ended up winning it for $88, brand new without tags and I received it in the mail and I love it so much! The print is so adorable!
Paul Joe's Sister Owl Print Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment