Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dr. Martens Vanessa Sandal








Last August I was in Portland, Oregon and for the first time I went to a Dr. Martens store. I have been wearing Dr. Martens for a very long time, they are the most comfortable shoe I have ever had. I still have a pair of boots that I bought in 2003 that I still wear, they are finally starting to show wear.

When I was in the store, I saw these Vanessa sandals and loved them! I am a bargain shopper and they were on sale from $120 to only about $100 so I thought I will just look for them online and when I got home from vacation, I ordered them from Amazon for about $80. They are a very sexy sandal and very comfortable. I wear them with dresses and jeans and get a lot of compliments. About a month ago they went on sale on 6pm for $60, so I bought the Dark Brown and the Biscuit color. They are on sale again for $60.00 right here! I almost thought about buying another pair of black ones for a back up pair since they are my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment