Saturday, April 14, 2012

Nature's Way EfaGold Coconut Oil Organic














I am very picky about what I put on my skin and hair, my skin has always been very sensitive and also breaks out easily. I think I may have found my new favorite product that I can eat, use for my hair, body, face and lips! I read so many reviews about Coconut Oil and how it's very healthy to cook with, bake with, just eat as a supplement and also the reviews on using it for your skin and hair. I bought a jar on Amazon using the Subscribe and Save and today I tried it out.

I took a tablespoon and scooped two heaping tablespoons into a sandwich bag, then I took about a dime size out and rubbed it in my hands until it liquified, it only takes seconds. I then rubbed it on my legs and feet and instantly fell in love. The smell is SO good and it leaves a nice shiny glow.  No oily residue. I did put on my workout pants and an old sweatshirt because I am not sure yet if this stains but I would imagine it might since it's oil. I also washed my face with it then used my normal facial wash over it. I put it on my lips and hands and then I put a very small amount through out my hair and then I knew WOW this is a GREAT product. It's 100% organic and pure and nothing but coconut oil. I was just thinking this morning on how much I love my Moroccan Oil but it's almost $40 and this might be it's replacement! I also can't wait to try it as a hair mask as I have been reading about everywhere.

I haven't cooked with it yet but I see all 5 star reviews on it. Check it out here! You can use the subscribe and save and get it for $7.62 with free shipping and you can cancel the subscribe and save anytime. This 16 oz jar will last a long time if you use it just for beauty reasons.

You can read more about the product on it's website right here.

I will post back any other comments I have on it since I just used it today for the first time.

*** May 5, 2012 Update on Coconut Oil, this does not stain my clothes at all, I have put this all over my body and it doesn't leave oil stains which I was worried about. I do love this as a moisturizer and it doesn't leave build up on your skin like some moisturizers do. I feel clean and very soft after using this. I love it for baking and using to grease a bread pan for the breakfast breads we make quite often.

No comments:

Post a Comment